Click on your specific camp week "download" button below to register.
COED Friday Night Fall Skills
from as low as $25 per session (see form for more information below)
Grades 3-8: 9/1, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29 (coed, grades 3-8)
COED Friday Night Spring Skills
Grades 3-8: 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 4/12, 4/19 (coed, grades 3-8)
2024 Summer Camp
WEEK #1: 6/17 - 6/20 ~ BOYS WEEK #1
WEEK #2: 6/24 - 6/27 ~ BOYS WEEK #2
WEEK #3: 7/1 & 7/2 ~ COED ELITE SKILLS/SHOOTING WEEK -- grades 1-10 -- 9:00am-12:00pm ($120)
WEEK #4: 7/8 - 7/11 ~ BOYS WEEK #3
WEEK #5: 7/15- 7/18 ~ BOYS WEEK #4
*** Please mail in all registrations and payments to:
Titletown Performance, LLC
c/o Justin Salton
10 Sage Drive
Warren, NJ 07059
By registering for any of our camps, you are agreeing to the following waiver/release:
WAIVER/RELEASE: I certify that the participant is emotionally and physically ready, in good health and is given permission to participate in this program. I understand that there is some risk in playing basketball and basketball-related activities and I am willing to assume those risks. I certify that my child has no ailments or disabilities that would prevent my child from participating in Titletown Performance and/or activities. I hereby agree to hold Titletown Performance, its agents, employees, and contractors harmless from any and all claims for any injury or illness incurred by my child during participation in this program, during any break time, as well as being transported to or from the same, which transportation I hereby authorize. I am releasing Titletown Performance from liability resulting from illness such as communicable diseases including COVID-19. In case of emergency, I grant my permission to have my child given emergency treatment. I assume financial responsibility for any medical treatment for my child. Also, I give permission for photos to be taken of my child at Titletown Performance to be used for the web-site and/or future brochures. I know and understand the cancellation and refund policy.
In consideration of my child being allowed to participate in any way in Titletown Performance-related events and activities, the individual and family registering for camp acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
The risks of injury and illness (ex: communicable diseases such as MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19) to my child from the activities involved in these programs are significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce these risks, the risks of serious injury and illness do exist; and,
1. For myself, spouse, and child, I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for my child’s participation; and,
2. I willingly agree to comply with the program’s stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant concern in my child’s readiness for participation and/or in the program itself, I will remove my child from the participation and bring such attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
3. I myself, my spouse, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Titletown Performance; its directors, officers, officials, agents, employees, volunteers, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property incident to my child’s involvement or participation in these programs, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. I, for myself, my spouse, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS all the above Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my involvement or participation in these programs, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I, the parent/guardian, assert that I have explained to my child/ward: the risks of the activity, his/her responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations, and that my child/ward understands this agreement.
I, FOR MYSELF, MY SPOUSE, AND CHILD/WARD, HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT/REGISTERING, AND SIGN IT/REGISTER FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
*** Please add 3% service fee and/or contact Coach Salton for this option.***
Please complete and mail in registration form with online payment. If you wish to add money into the camp bank, you can send in check and/or add money at/or during camp.
* Please note there is a slight increase in cost due to service fees.
Like us on Facebook @ Watchung Hills Basketball
Follow us on Instagram @ wh_hoops
Follow us on Twitter @ wh_hoops
Copyright © 2017 Titletown Performance, LLC